Before & After Care
The center offers before and after care for children ages 4 – 13 (additional cost if not potty trained) .
Before care hours are 5:30 a.m. – 8:05 a.m.
- Breakfast is provide (an additional charge may apply)
- Transportation is provided to certain public and private schools in Hampton, Newport News, and York County. Call for current list.
After care hours are 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Afternoon snack provided and dinner is provided for an additional fee ($2.50 daily or $30 monthly)
- Transportation is provided from certain public and private schools in Hampton, Newport News, and York County. Call for current list.
- Homework/Study time
- Planned activities
Daycare Partner Program (DPP)
Program provides limited pickup and extended care for children at other daycare centers 5-8 p.m. in Hampton, Newport News, and York County; for parents who are unable to pickup their children before the center closes, due to an emergency or unforeseen circumstances. Dinner is included. For more information on this program and to see if pickup from your child’s center is available please contact us.
Evening Care (upon request)
We offer extended childcare after 8:00 p.m. until 12:30 a.m. for those parents who work the evening shift. Please call the center for more details.
Saturday Care (upon request)
We also offer Saturday care upon request (requires a minimum of 10 children). Why not partner with other parents to take advantage of this service for:
- Special events (women’s/men’s breakfast, weddings, bridal/baby showers, etc.)
- Girls day out
- More . . .
What Do I Need to Enroll?
When enrolling your child please bring the following (follow links to forms):
DROP IN SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE ON SATURDAYS!